2011年7月17日 星期日

About

Echo is the name of a dead writer who wrote down the lyrics of "olive tree". Also appears in a Greek story about narcissism. However it's not the reason why I picked the name, my intent is to tell myself the consequence of getting into a dead end.

I am a timid thriller fan but not a theater regular. Most of the time I am pondering about work, including my career and creation. My major is pharmacy but my love lies in art. Watercolor illustration is my favorite, writing follows a close second. I tend to dress more colorful when facing stress which does affects
my facial expression but not at the breakdown point.

As most of people are easily to be pleased with jokes, I get bored with that. Walking though the lanes and alleys, planning for a trip, on-line shopping are my habbits. It's normal for me to spend hours deciding which shoes to buy.

沒有留言:

張貼留言